Cheltenham is one of Britain’s finest spa towns, set in a sheltered position in the heart of Gloucestershire, between the rolling Cotswold Hills and the Severn Vale.
Cheltenham continues to be rated as one of the best places to live and bring up a family in the UK, with high performing schools, an extensive cultural scene including the world renowned Cheltenham festivals, and with its extensive stunning Regency buildings. It offers a diverse range of leisure and cultural experiences, whilst being only one train stop away from the city centres of Bristol and Birmingham.
It is within a 75 minute drive of 19 universities and is nestled in the centre of innovation and talent hotspots Oxford, Warwick, Bristol, Cardiff, Bath and Birmingham.
Being located at the heart of the UK, Cheltenham is a gateway connecting the South East, the Midlands and the North, to Wales and the South West. With two motorway junctions, an airport and a mainline station with direct trains to London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and beyond, few other towns or cities can match Cheltenham for connectivity.
Moving to Cheltenham
Cheltenham’s location in the heart of the UK makes it an attractive destination for people and businesses to relocate, invest and grow.
- Two motorway junctions, one of the busiest general aviation airports in the country and a mainline rail station
- Direct rail access to London in less than 2 hrs; Birmingham, Bristol and Cardiff in less than 1 hr
- 19 universities within 75min drive
- Strong development and property market
- Voted the best place to live in the South West of England (Sunday Times)
- Established global hotspot for cyber-tech businesses
- Gateway to the Cotswolds National Landscape